Thanksgiving is this Thursday, so I’ve been working on finalizing my menu this weekend. Here are some delicious recipe suggestions from our blog!
Many of these recipes are vegetarian (labeled “v”), vegan (labeled “v*”), or gluten-free (labeled “gf”), so you should be able to find something to make no matter who you’re making thanksgiving dinner for.
- Sweet mashed potatoes (v)
- Oven-roasted garlic and rosemary sweet potatoes (pictured, v*)
- Indian-spiced root vegetable gratin (v)
- Fall-spiced roasted butternut squash (v)
- Raisin and wild rice stuffing (pictured)
- Sausage, mushroom, and wild rice casserole
- Steamy ham and cheese grits (gf)
- Savory mushroom ragout with creamy herbed polenta (gf)
- Green bean and red potato hot dish (pictured)
- Vegan dinner rolls that don’t taste vegan (pictured, v*)
- Crescent rolls filled with Nutella, corned beef, and other goodies